Chicken Curry Salad. This Curry Chicken Salad is perfect when you're looking for new flavor variations from a classic chicken salad. It's great for lunches, picnics, or for keeping on hand in the fridge! Chicken curry salad is one of my favorite salads to make because it's so easy to put together.
Season to taste with more curry powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and. Chicken salad is never really "cheap", but when you get your chicken on sale, it approaches affordable. And then when you consider the fact that you can. You can have Chicken Curry Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry Salad
- You need 1/3 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 2 of stalks celery, diced.
- Prepare 2 cup of apples, chopped (pick your favorite flavor, traditionally green).
- You need 1/3 cup of dried apricots, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of toasted almonds, sliced.
This Healthy Curry Chicken Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, and full of feel-good ingredients and mega-delicious flavor. It's also naturally gluten-free and perfect for meal planning! Curry Chicken Salad is a step up from the classic chicken salad because it's brimming with those flavorful Middle Eastern spices. This curried chicken salad is tender and creamy.
Chicken Curry Salad instructions
- Dice chicken and pan cook with 1/2 tablespoon curry powder. Either leave diced or shred, your preference..
- Whisk together yoyurt, mayo, honey and remainder (1/2 tablespoon) of curry powder in large bowl..
- Stir in cooked chicken, celery, apples, apricots and almonds..
- Add this versatile meal on top of a bed of lettuce, wrap in a tortilla, lavash or bun, or eat plain!.
The exciting flavors come from the combination of warm curry spices mixed with tangy lime juice and sweet fruity chutney. Scoop it onto a salad for. *** I love hot Chicken Curry for dinner over a bed of jasmine rice. However, one night I was in the mood for a cold salad that had the delicious taste of curry. Spanish Tortilla and Tuna White Bean Salad with Pimentón. Chicken, Potatoes, and Peppers with Smoked Paprika and Sherry Vinegar.