Crispy Chicken & Salad Wraps.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken & Salad Wraps
- Prepare of Spinach & herb flat bread.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Horseradish cream.
- You need of Crispy chicken fingers (see related recipe), sliced.
- You need of Shaved carrot.
- Prepare of Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Telegraph cucumber, thinly sliced.
- You need of Baby cos lettuce, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Spanish onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Tasty matured cheddar cheese, grated.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
Crispy Chicken & Salad Wraps step by step
- Very simply- mix some horseradish cream together with some sour cream (to taste). Lay flat bread down- a smear of cream and top with all your yummy stuff..
- Roll up and and toast quickly in a fry pan (medium heat). If you fry seal side down to start it will help hold it all together. Don't over do it- you just want a nice toastiness to bread with fresh crisp mix inside. Yum!.