Green Chicken Salad. Tossed Green Salad with Chicken and Crushed Black PepperMcCormick. Roasted Chicken and Coconut Mixed Green Salad with Creamy Avocado DressingAmy Myers MD. roasted chicken, spicy broccoli, tomatoes, shaved parmesan, za'atar breadcrumbs, warm quinoa, baby spinach, sweetgreen hot sauce, pesto vinaigrette. Use your favorite mix of crisp salad greens and salad dressing in this colorful, main dish salad topped with chicken strips.
Essentially, never eat a boring salad again. This chicken salad gets a nice punch of Indian flavor from curry powder, and a hint of sweetness This chicken salad works well in the collard wrap, but you can also throw it on top of crackers, or go. Chicken salad livened up by green chiles and fresh corn makes for a lively dish. You can cook Green Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Chicken Salad
- You need of About 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need of Bib lettuce.
- You need 1/2 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of large stalk of celery(stalk..that is what you call it, right?).
- Prepare 15-20 of green grapes quartered.
- Prepare 1/4 of diced pecans or walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 c. of Duke's Mayo.
- You need 1 of tblspn vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Seasoning for water- salt, onion powder, garlic powder.
She explained that it was your basic chicken salad but it had been livened up with green chiles and corn. Learn how to make Healthy Green Chicken salad at home with Chef Neha Naik on Get Curried. Searching for a quick & protein rich meal? Arrange green beans, radish salad, avocado, and chicken separately on platter.
Green Chicken Salad instructions
- Boil a pot of water, enough to cover 1 lb. Of chicken. Season the water with salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- When water boils drop in raw fresh(thawed) chicken. Boil for 20 minutes or until no longer pink..
- In the meantime dice up your ingredients; onion, celery, and walnuts. Quarter the grapes. Add everything to a large bowl..
- When the chicken is done; drain, dice, and add to other ingredients and mix..
- Add 1/4 c. Mayo, 1 tblspn vinegar, and the salt and pepper to taste. Mix it all up!.
- Place in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes..
- Remove when ready and serve on your favorite bread, pita, or crackers! 🍞🐔💚.
The salad together was delicious as well. Not a big radish fan but they are perfect in this recipe. Grilled Chicken and Mixed Greens Salad. Finding foods that my husband will eat is sometimes a challenge. I came up with this salad in an effort to duplicate one of his favorite.