Banana Bread Oatmeal. Banana Oatmeal Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal makes a great breakfast meal prep! I've had this recipe for Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal up my sleeve for about a week and a half now, but just haven't had.
Banana Oatmeal Recipe. by Chocolate Covered Katie. This basic banana oatmeal proves it is not only possible, but also completely delicious, to have a healthy breakfast without all the bells and. Once the bananas look like they're breaking down and the oatmeal is starting to stick to the Once the milk's been soaked up and my entire apartment smells like banana bread—and there's a. You can have Banana Bread Oatmeal using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Oatmeal
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1 of medium overripe banana, mashed.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1-2 tbsp. of sweetener of choice (optional).
- Prepare of For serving :.
- You need of Use your favorite oatmeal toppings, for example:.
- Prepare of coarsely chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s of additional sliced banana.
- You need of nut butter or nutella.
- You need of raisins.
- You need of ground flax seeds.
- You need of hemp seeds.
Give your usual banana bread a twist with this Banana-Oatmeal Bread recipe. It's perfect for breakfast but also great to snack on any time of the day. Banana Oatmeal Bread – Deliciously moist and fluffy quick bread that is loaded with bananas and perfectly spiced. The added oats makes this bread chewy!
Banana Bread Oatmeal instructions
- Place the milk and water in a medium saucepan (nonstick recommended) over medium-high heat. Stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and let it come to a low boil..
- Next stir in the oats, mashed banana, salt and the ground flaxseed (if using). Decrease the heat to medium-low and allow it to simmer for 5-10 minutes, until it reaches your desired consistency..
- Stir in your sweetener of choice to taste. The banana will help to naturally sweeten it, so start out with just a little sweetener. Add whatever toppings sound good to you, then eat immediately..
- Pictured topped with a tbsp peanut butter, coarsely chopped walnuts, ground flax seeds and hemp seeds, with about 1 tbsp of maple syrup for sweetener..
TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These banana oatmeal cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside and If you can imagine a cross between oatmeal cookies and banana bread, this is it. Healthy Oatmeal Banana Bread Today you're going to learn how to make healthy banana bread. This banana bread with oats is super moist, perfectly sweet. Oatmeal adds a wholesome flavor and an interesting texture to this banana bread, and there are no wet chunks of banana in the bread because the wet ingredients are mixed in the blender. Individual Healthy Baked Banana Bread Oatmeal.