Chicken liver and apple salad.
Ingredients of Chicken liver and apple salad
- It’s 500 gr of Chicken liver.
- You need of Apples 1-2 big.
- You need of Apple jam 2 tb.s.
- Prepare of Red wine 3 tb.s.
- It’s of Balsamic vinegar 1 tb.s.
- You need of Flour 1-2 tb.s.
- You need leaves of Salad.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
Chicken liver and apple salad step by step
- Soak chicken liver in cols water for 30 minutes. Peel apples and cut into big pieces. Cook apples in the pan on olive oil until golden and take off from heat. Trim livers, season with salt and pepper. Dredge the livers in the flour. Add some more olive oil to the pan and Fry the livers for 5 mins or until golden, turning them halfway through cooking. Take off from heat. Mix apple jam, red wine, balsamic vinegar in the sauce pan. Heat covered 2-3 minutes..
- Spread the salad leaves across plates, and top with the livers, apples Sprinkle with some olive oil and season with pepper and salt. Add dressing..
- Video with my cooking of this salad https://youtu.be/yNYqaE2-S9s?sub_confirmation=1.