Asian chicken and broccoli salad. STIR in broccoli slaw, chicken and bell pepper. SPRINKLE salad with cilantro and peanuts before serving. There's no mayonnaise in this broccoli salad!
I doubled the recipe for the dressing adding a bit less vegetable oil than called for and used half of it to mix into the shredded chicken and let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours marinating until I prepared the salad. This Chinese Chicken and Broccoli is perfect for busy mid-week meals because it's so fast and simple to make. Plus, you can toss in any meat or vegetables you have. You can cook Asian chicken and broccoli salad using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian chicken and broccoli salad
- Prepare of Fresh or frozen broccoli.
- It’s of Chicken breast marinated in Asian Sauce.
- You need of Black sesame seeds.
Making Chinese food from scratch isn't at all complicated. This Asian Broccoli Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, and tossed with the most delicious peanut sauce. The result is a simple salad that makes the perfect side dish. Or you can even add in some cooked chicken or beef or tofu to turn it into a main dish, and serve it over rice or quinoa.
Asian chicken and broccoli salad instructions
- Marinate chicken breast in Asian salad dressing.
- Cut up broccoli Spears open broccoli Spears from bag.
- Cook chicken to done.
- Place broccoli in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Place in Coldwater to stop the cooking process.
- Cut up chicken breast in bite-size pieces.
- Lightly seasoned broccoli with ground ginger and black sesame seed.
- Combine the chicken and broccoli together lightly mix.
- Poor slivered almonds over the top.
The perfect summery salad, this Asian Cabbage Salad with Roasted Broccoli is sweet, tangy, and totally addicting. Lots of crunch from the cabbage and toasted sunflower seeds, and loaded with vegan proteins from the edamame and SunButter dressing. Try this healthy cabbage slaw along with. Apple vinegar, broccoli, crushed chili peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, vinegar. Rinse the broccoli and divide into florets.