Rotisserie Chicken 🐔 Salad. Rotisserie chicken salad with hard-boiled eggs, pickle relish, and onion is a quick and easy salad to put together for parties or potlucks. I love chicken salad and liked the spice this recipe added. Plus not having to cook the chicken was nice.
By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Stir into dressing along with avocado, bacon and crumbled blue cheese. How to Make Southern Style Chicken Salad with Rotisserie Chicken is going to become your "go to" chicken salad recipe for all time. You can have Rotisserie Chicken 🐔 Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rotisserie Chicken 🐔 Salad
- You need 2 of whole rotisserie chickens(store bought).
- You need 2 cups of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk or creamer.
- You need of Sprinkle of parsley flakes on top.
Mix the chicken with a few handfuls of baby arugula, a large handful of sliced scallions and a lot of chopped cilantro. Cut an avocado or two into the mix if you have them on hand. Then make a dressing out of lime juice — one juicy squeezed lime will do — a pressed garlic clove and a few glugs of olive. If you enjoyed this easy rotisserie chicken salad recipe, please send me a message or drop me a comment below.
Rotisserie Chicken 🐔 Salad step by step
- Start by removing all chicken meat from the bones of both rotisserie chickens and place meat in a bowl…..(You can discard the skin or feed it to your dog 🐶, I’m sure he or she will be very happy 😃)…..Don’t forget to sneak some chicken into your mouth ! 😋.
- Next add to chicken : mayonnaise, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and milk, mix all well……
- Serve on top of toasted bread, a salad, or eat it plain and enjoy 😉!Don’t forget to sprinkle some parsley flakes over your chicken salad ! 🙂.
I would love to hear how my recipes have changed your ideas of what healthy food could be. This rotisserie chicken salad with creamy homemade ranch dressing, bacon, and CHEDDA is one of my all-time favorite chicken salad recipes! Rotisserie Chicken Salad, everything that I like to eat snack on. Sweet Salty and Spicy, this is a great chicken salad. Chicken salad reminds me of summer picnics, red and white checked table cloths, and Arnold Palmers.