DJ's Ham Salad. Make a simple ham salad with diced ham, hard boiled eggs, sweet pickle relish, mayo, onion, celery, bell Do you have a twist on ham salad that you enjoy? Please let us know about it in the comments! Ham salad with egg makes a tasty spread for bread or crackers.
Whip up a quick and easy ham salad spread with hard-cooked eggs, mayonnaise, and pickle relish. This ham salad recipe makes good use of leftovers and is a snap to make in a food processor or by This ham salad recipe is easy to prepare in a food processor or small food chopper, but can also be. Ham salad is a traditional Anglo-American salad. You can have DJ's Ham Salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of DJ's Ham Salad
- It’s 1/2 cup of Golden Delicious apple.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Spicy Brown Mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 cup of Cooked Ham.
Ham salad resembles chicken salad, egg salad, and tuna salad (as well as starch-based salads like potato salad, macaroni salad, and pea salad): the primary ingredient, ham, is mixed with smaller amounts of chopped vegetables or relishes. Ham salad similar to a tuna salad, but made with leftover ham. Finely diced celery, finely minced sweet onion, dijon mustard, diced hard boiled eggs, hot pickle relish, and Ham Salad. Listen to Ham Salad Boys Too
DJ's Ham Salad step by step
- Cube ham into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cut apple into small pieces.
- Add ham and apple into a food processor then mix for approximately 15-30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix for additional 15-30 seconds.
- And your ready to eat on your choice of bread, crackers or lettuce.
SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share Stream Tracks and Playlists from Ham Salad Boys Too on your desktop or mobile device. Man Suffers Dj Vu ' Over and Over. I've had more requests for a ham salad tutorial than I can count since starting Southern Plate so I'm hoping y'all will enjoy this one. This is one of those old timey recipes that used up leftovers and scraps. Tips for Making Ham Salad Sandwiches.