Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad.
Ingredients of Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad
- You need 1 large of raw manggo.
- It’s 1 large of Grany Smith apple.
- Prepare 1/4 of pineapple.
- Prepare 60 grams of palm sugar.
- You need 2 of Thai chilli.
- Prepare 6 grams of tamarind.
- It’s 1 pinch of shrimp paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad instructions
- Peel all the fruits. Shredded manggo and apple into the big bowl. Cut the pineapple into small and thin cutting. Mix all the fruits..
- Grounded sugar, chili, tamarind, salt, shrimp paste, water together..
- Pour grounded sugar use striner into the shredded fruits. Mix it well, put in the fridge. Serve it cold..