Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad. My family loved this pasta salad right from the start, so these days I serve it a lot. My Tortellini Caesar Salad is loaded with fresh cheese-stuffed tortellini, crisp romaine, tons of crunchy homemade croutons, grilled chicken, my two-minute salad dressing, and fresh parmesan shavings! Pasta salad season is upon us!
Traditional Caesar salad dressings contain anchovies, which I've used once in a dressing and although delicious, totally grossed me out. Variation – Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad. I vary how much meat, pasta, and salad I use depending on how many servings I need. You can cook Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad
- It’s 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 packages of Tortellini.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Red Onion.
- You need 6 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need of Brianna's Asiago Caesar Dressing.
- You need of Feta Cheese Crumbles.
If you want to make it in advance or have leftovers, don't add the dressing and croutons beforehand. Caesar Salad has stood the test of time becauseit's darn good! This homemade Caesar Salad Dressing rivals any restaurant – store bought does not Long live the Caesar Salad! This homemade Caesar Salad Dressing will rival that of any great restaurant.
Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad instructions
- Bake or boil chicken breasts. Season to taste and cube..
- Cook tortellini according to package directions..
- Chop all vegetables..
- After pasta and chicken has cooled, add to vegetables..
- Add Feta cheese and dressing to your preference..
- Gently mix. Chill. And enjoy!.
Add chicken to make a meal, or serve it. One of my all time favourites has to be Caesar Salad. I just adore them. . . crisp slightly bitter romaine lettuce, crisp and buttery croutons, Parmesan cheese, bacon bits . . . that tangy and garlicky dressing! Caprese Chicken Tortellini Pasta Salad is the perfect and quick pasta salad for your summer cookout with chicken, fresh mozzarella, tortellini and quick balsamic dressing. Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is the perfect easy side dish for summer potlucks, barbecues and cookouts.