Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad.
Ingredients of Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad
- It’s of [Main Ingredients].
- You need 410 g of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of [Sauces].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chili sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need of [Seasoning].
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of steak seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of paprika (optional).
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1.5 of . cup stock/water.
- You need of [Salad].
- You need of fresh lettuce and tomatoes, cut any way you like.
Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad instructions
- Heat oil in pan, saute garlic until fragrant, approximately 1 minute.
- Mix all ingredients except stock into a mixing bowl.
- Add beef into pan and cook until beef is half-cooked, add mixed sauce into the pan, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add broth/water and onion into mixture, cook for another about 2 minutes or so (until onion is kind of soft but not mushy).
- Toss into salad of lettuce and tomatoes (or any other vegetables of your choice) and mix (picture was taken before mixing because it doesn't look as nice after mixing – but DELICIOUS!).