Greek Summer Orzo Salad. This is a great summer salad, absolutely delicious! My husband commented about how quickly I scarfed it down. I made some changes: basil instead of oregano, black pepper instead of lemon.
It's always just about this time of year when I'm always ready for the warm beach days and. With a zippy Greek dressing and filled with fresh summer vegetables, this Greek Orzo Salad is going to be the biggest hit at all your BBQs. My favorite summer staple are pasta salads. You can cook Greek Summer Orzo Salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Summer Orzo Salad
- Prepare 1 box of orzo.
- You need 1 cup of Greek vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1 bunch of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 large of cucumber; small dice.
- You need 3 of Roma tomatoes; diced.
And nothing makes it easier to switch things up than using this fun little pasta shape: Orzo. Summer Orzo Pasta Salad is a healthy pasta salad packed with lots of vegetables, chickpeas and feta cheese topped with a light red wine vinaigrette. I also love adding chickpeas to my salads for extra. Salad: This Greek Orzo Salad (below) shows that herbs make a salad infinitely more delicious!
Greek Summer Orzo Salad step by step
- Boil orzo until al dente according to box instructions. Drain. Cool under cold running water..
- Place orzo in a large mixing bowl. Add cucumber, tomatoes, and parsley. Toss. Add dressing. Toss..
- Variations; Lemon juice or zest, diced chicken, roasted bell peppers or garlic, sauteed spinach or arugala, sauteed zucchini or yellow squash, caramelized onions or shallots, dill, white wine, vinegar, sauteed eggplant.
This orzo salad recipe is… This herby orzo salad is a crowd favorite, bursting with Greek flavors from fresh dill and mint, to feta cheese and. This Greek Orzo Salad is all that and a bag of homemade barbecue potato chips. Orzo and I are only recent acquaintances. When it comes to pasta, I'm usually more of a penne So go ahead and let this Greek Orzo Salad make entertaining any size crowd a total breeze this summer or any other season. This simple Greek Orzo Salad is packed with all of your favorite Greek flavors!