3 Sauces Watermelon Salad (Yoghurt, Broccoli Juice, & Creammy Cheese Sauce).
Ingredients of 3 Sauces Watermelon Salad (Yoghurt, Broccoli Juice, & Creammy Cheese Sauce)
- Prepare 1 large of watermelon without seeds.
- It’s 1 1/3 packages of bottled plain yoghurt.
- You need 1/3 liter of Tipco Broccoli Juice.
- It’s of Cream Cheese Sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of bar cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of full cream milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
3 Sauces Watermelon Salad (Yoghurt, Broccoli Juice, & Creammy Cheese Sauce) step by step
- For the cheese cream sauce, first rasp cheddarcheese bar. Then warm pan in the stove..
- Cook milk in the pan and mix it with sugar and rasped cheddar cheese. Stir it up until the sauce is jelled. Charge it off from stove and wait until cold..
- Slice watermelon into medium small sized cubes. Then put it in plastic box with cover (tupperware)..
- Mix watermelon slices with broccoli juice, cold creammy cheddar sauce, and yoghurt..
- Refrigerate it and the salad is ready to be served as dessert..