Creole Macaroni Salad with Garlic Buttermilk Dressing.
Ingredients of Creole Macaroni Salad with Garlic Buttermilk Dressing
- It’s of Salad.
- It’s 1 lb of elbow macaroni, cooked.
- It’s 1 lb of Grape tomatoes, diced.
- You need 8 oz of Sharp cheddar cheese, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Celery, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green pepper, seeded and diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Stuffed green olives, sliced.
- It’s of Dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic, pressed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fine sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
Creole Macaroni Salad with Garlic Buttermilk Dressing instructions
- To make the salad, in a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients and toss gently to blend..
- To make the dressing, in a medium-sized non-reactive bowl, combine the dressing ingredients, blending with a wire whisk. Pour the dressing over the macaroni mixture and toss gently to coat everything well. Cover and chill for several hours before serving. Serve cold..