BBQ Pork Chop salad.
Ingredients of BBQ Pork Chop salad
- It’s 4 of Pork Chops.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach Salad.
- You need 12 small of Red and yellow Potatoes cut in 1/4.
- It’s 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 16 small of Round Red Tomatoes.
BBQ Pork Chop salad instructions
- Salad- Prepare spinach salad fixings divided onto four plates. A arrange walnuts and tomatoes as desired. Leave room in one corner for potatoes..
- Pork Chops- grill PC for 5-10 minutes on each side… Time varies based on thickness of meat. One flipped over the first time, glaze BBQ sauce over the meat and re-close top of grill to finish cooking. This will heat up the sauce and keep the meat moist. After finished cooking PCs, slice meat and place whole on top of salad..