Spicy Tonkotsu (Pork Base) Ramen with Leeks.
Ingredients of Spicy Tonkotsu (Pork Base) Ramen with Leeks
- It’s 1 of The white part of a Japanese leek.
- It’s 5 of drops Ra-yu.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of portion Tonkotsu soy sauce flavoured ramen (any kind).
- Prepare 1 of packet The soup comes with the noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gochujang.
Spicy Tonkotsu (Pork Base) Ramen with Leeks instructions
- Shred the white part of the Japanese leek, toss with Ra-yu and sesame oil, and mix..
- Cook the ramen noodles following the instructions on the package. Boil water separately for the soup..
- Warm a bowl with hot water, and make the soup. Add the Gochujang into the soup, and mix..
- Put the freshly cooked ramen noodles in the Step 3 bowl, and top with the leek from Step 1..