Watermelon & Tomato Salad. Learn about the wonderful world of watermelon with recipes, carvings, educational resources, activities and industry promotion materials. Explore, discover and enjoy! watermelon [ˈwɔ:təˌmelən]Существительное. watermelon / watermelons. watermelon перевод в словаре английский – русский. The fruit of the watermelon plant (Citrullus vulgaris, Citrullus lanatus), having a green rind and watery flesh that is bright red when ripe and. Перевод слова watermelon, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция to seed a watermelon — удалять арбузные косточки watermelon harvester — машина для сбора арбузов. 🎦 Watermelon.
Watermelon has everything you need to beat the scorching summer heat. Watermelon is considered a summertime staple, popping up at pool parties and summer barbecues all season long. While it's well-known for its ability to keep you cool and hydrated. You can cook Watermelon & Tomato Salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon & Tomato Salad
- You need of Salad.
- You need 3 cup of mini-Heirloom tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 5 cup of watermelon cubes.
- You need 1 small of red onion or shallots, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Trader Joes pomegranate vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce (if desired) or Hi racha for a kick.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Goat cheese crumbles.
- You need 1 of Crackled pepper.
The watermelon fell out of the fridge and onto the kitchen floor because someone did not put it back right, and it rolls. Watermelon-loving athletes are in luck: drinking watermelon juice before an intense workout helps Health risks. If eaten in reasonable amounts, watermelons should produce no serious side effects. A Watermelon is a Watermelon, Right?
Watermelon & Tomato Salad step by step
- Combine watermelon and tomatoes in a large bowl; sprinkle with sugar and salt, tossing to coat. Let stand 15 minutes..
- Fold in onion and dressing mixture. Cover and chill 2 hours. Sprinkle with goat cheese and cracked black pepper to taste..
Watermelon is packed with water and nutrients, contains very few calories, and is exceptionally refreshing. What's more, it's a good dietary source of both citrulline and lycopene. A plant of the species Citrullus lanatus, bearing a melon-like fruit. Watermelon refers to both the edible fruit and vine-like plant (Citrullus lanatus of the family Cucurbitaceae) of a climbing and trailing herb originally from southern Africa and one of the most common types of melon. Watermelon definition: A watermelon is a large round fruit with green skin , pink flesh, and black seeds.