Momma's Macaroni Salad.
Ingredients of Momma's Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of elbow macaroni noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 dozen of eggs.
- It’s 1 large of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of purple onion.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 lb of block sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 cup of whipped salad dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of cider vinegar.
Momma's Macaroni Salad instructions
- cook pasta according to directions on box.
- drain pasta when it is cooked and rinse with cold water to cool pasta down.
- hard boil eggs.
- once eggs are boiled and cooled, peel eggs.
- chop eggs,pepper,onion, and cheese into 1/4" pieces and add to pasta.
- shred carrot and add to pasta.
- in a separate bowl combine salad dressing, sugar, condensed milk, and cider vinegar, mix well..
- add dressing to pasta and mix well..
- refrigerate fit a few hrs before serving..