Stamina Boosting with Plenty of Vegetables Miso Ramen Noodles.
Ingredients of Stamina Boosting with Plenty of Vegetables Miso Ramen Noodles
- Prepare 1 packages of Miso ramen noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Your favourite ingredients (vegetables, pork, etc).
- Prepare 1 of i used cabbage, bean sprouts, pork, daikon radish leaves, and carrot this time..
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
Stamina Boosting with Plenty of Vegetables Miso Ramen Noodles step by step
- Roughly chop the vegetables..
- Put the sesame oil and garlic in a frying pan, and turn on the heat. When fragrant, stir-fry the vegetables starting with the ones that take longer to cook..
- Boil 550 ~ 600 ml of water, and cook the noodles for 2.5 minutes. Transfer only the noodles to a bowl..
- Transfer the water used to cook the noodles into the pan with the vegetables, and turn on the heat. Immediately add the soup powder and Doubanjiang. Bring to a boil, and serve into the bowl with the noodles..
- And done. Enjoy while it's hot..