Macaroni Salad, Creamy.
Ingredients of Macaroni Salad, Creamy
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3 Cups of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 Cup mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of sour cream.
- It’s 5 of ozs. evaporated canned milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped carrots.
Macaroni Salad, Creamy step by step
- Cook macaroni according to directions, rinse, and cool..
- Set spices in small bowl to the side to add later..
- Add onions, carrots, and celery to macaroni first and lightly stir..
- Next add mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in..
- Add spices and stir in..
- Add milk last. Stir and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve..