Watermelon feta salad. This healthy and refreshing salad with watermelon, feta cheese, and fresh mint is dressed with olive oil and lime juice. Watermelon feta salad is one of those flavor combinations that sounds odd, but just works SO well together. Add some crisp and refreshing cucumbers and mint to the mix.
This watermelon feta salad is a great one to play with. Here are some of my favorite ways to change it up Watermelon Salad – an unexpected concoction of watermelon, mint, feta cheese, and red onion. This watermelon salad is surprisingly perfect in every way, blending sweet and savory in one delicious bite! You can cook Watermelon feta salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon feta salad
- Prepare Handful of spinach.
- Prepare Handful of arugula.
- Prepare Half of cucumber chopped in chunks.
- Prepare Handful of cherry tomatoes cut half.
- Prepare of Small handful grapes in half.
- You need 1 cup of chopped watermelon.
- You need to taste of Feta crumbled..
- Prepare of Mint leaves 10 chopped.
- Prepare of Basil leaves 10 chopped.
- You need of Small handful red onions finely sliced.
- You need of White wine vinegar.
- It’s of Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Lime whole squeezed into salad and dressing.
- It’s to taste of Pepper salt.
This easy summer watermelon salad is perfect to make for eating under the warm sun. The first time tried watermelon in a salad with Feta, I was in a very trendy neighborhood eatery in Brooklyn and I loved it. All the ingredients compliment each so well and it's so pretty to look at too. Place the arugula, watermelon, feta, and mint in a large bowl.
Watermelon feta salad step by step
- Combine in large bowl (MINUS the feta) all fruit and veggies toss.
- Mix small amts of oil vinegar lime pepper salt to taste in separate small bowl.
- Add small amts of dressing toss..till coated to level you want. I prefer less.. about a tablespoon. Add feta lightly toss a few turns..
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Drizzle with enough vinaigrette to coat the greens lightly and toss well. Herb Watermelon Feta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. All-star Mediterranean watermelon salad with cucumbers and feta cheese. Fresh mint and basil leaves and zesty honey lime dressing add great flavors! This summer favorite in Greece is a delightful summer salad of watermelon, feta cheese, thin slices of red onion, and balsamic vinegar.