Sarah's Sexy Summer Spinach & Strawberry Salad.
Ingredients of Sarah's Sexy Summer Spinach & Strawberry Salad
- Prepare 2 packages of Oooohhh freshly washed spinach.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh cut sexy strawberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of naughty sliced almonds.
- You need 3/4 packages of Mmmmmmm….goat cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (Girard's brand, but pic shows otherwise) raspberry vinigarette…not messing around on this ingredient. Seriously..
Sarah's Sexy Summer Spinach & Strawberry Salad instructions
- Check to see if anyone's looking..
- Slowly open the packages of spinach…give them a nice cold rinse in the sink. E-Coli is not invited to this party. Now…check again if anyone is looking. Coast clear? Good. Gently pour that spinach into a large bowl. Make it a nice bowl. Spinach deserves a break after the day it's had..
- Ease the strawberries onto the top of the spinach…oh yeah…that's nice…Slower…easy…that's it..
- Sprinkle the hard, sliced almonds around the top. This recipe just got a little naughtier..
- Ding Dong! Answer the door. Who's there? Goat Cheese, and he's ready for some action!.
- Quick! Check and make sure the kids are asleep and the door is locked..
- With a forceful set of hands (or one-handed if you're a pro), open that package! Take out that white, creamy substance and make sure it makes its way all around the salad bowl. Don't leave any other ingredients unsatisfied..
- Take a breather, pop open that Girard's, and celebrate your sexy salad coming to life in your kitchen!.