My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad. My mom has been making this summer pasta salad recipe for as long as I can remember. It's my go-to potluck dish for summer get togethers and a This summer pasta salad is super easy and just has a few ingredients. A few fresh vegetables, olives and a premade dressing.
My food philosophy is to eat seasonal, whole foods and. Video Favorite Summer Budget Pasta Salad Picnic Salad. My mother makes this macaroni salad all summer long. You can cook My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1/2 box of Rotini noodles, (I used tri-colored) cooked as instructed on box. Do not overcook!.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 cup of Sliced green olives.
- You need 1 cup of Sliced black olives.
- It’s 1 cup of Diced celery.
- You need 3/4 cup of Chopped onion (more or less, as desired) If you prefer, you can leave it out..
- Prepare 1 cup of Your favorite Italian dressing.*** Add more if desired!.
- You need 2 of Packets of Splenda or 4 tsp. sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh ground black pepper to taste!.
She whipped up a batch earlier this week and I think I ate half of the bowl. This fresh summer veggie pasta salad is a great way to use up all of those vegetables from the garden. This vegetable pasta salad is loaded with a variety of veggies and seasoned with spices and Italian dressing. It's so fresh and delicious, it could easily be served as a main dish instead of a side.
My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil your noodles as directed on box. Do not overcook! Drain..
- Add veggies to pasta in large bowl..
- Add Italian dressing and Splenda or sugar and ground pepper..
- Mix well, chill and enjoy!.
- Add more dressing the next day as needed, if put in the fridge overnight!.
It's officially (finally!) summer cookout and potluck season. That's actually one of my favorite parts of the summer months, having friends and family over to enjoy time together and eat. It's especially nice when we get together with friends who also have kids so that our kids can. This is the pasta salad that my mom makes. It's even better the day after.