Corn summer salad. Corn Salad is such a great summer salad; it's easy to make and tastes incredibly fresh without a lot of ingredients or fuss (and no cooking required)! Summer is the best time of year to serve up fresh. Summer Corn Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
This beautiful salad truly captures the summer season. It's chock full of fresh veggies and basil, and feta cheese gives it a rich, tangy flavor the Summer Corn Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Corn Salad makes the perfect summer dish for picnics, potlucks, or BBQs. You can cook Corn summer salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn summer salad
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 5 of fresh corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic liquid from crushed garlic, or garlic infused olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of fresh basil to taste.
- You need 1 of juice of half a small lime.
So easy to make with no cooking involved! If you need more summer salad ideas we have plenty to choose from! This summer corn salad is extremely adaptable and completely addictive. Add it to your summer side dish menu.
Corn summer salad step by step
- On stove top, bring water to boil. Add corn on the cob halves (10). Boil for approximately 10 minutes untill ready..
- Meanwhile, finely dice the red onion, pepper and celery. Transfer to large salad bowl..
- Carefully cut corn kernels off the cob when cooled off. Add to peppers, onion and salary and mix..
- Finely slice fresh basil leaves and add to bowl. Pour over the garlic liquid and olive oil and squeeze the lime juice in. Season with salt and pepper. Toss and serve. (Delicious served with chicken or fish and a green salad.).
This smoky grilled corn salad with fresh tomatoes and basil is the perfect, easy side dish and is a great way to use fresh summer Summer grilled corn salad. Savor the taste of summer with this bright and fresh Summer Corn Salad. Here, corn on the cob is drizzled with GOYA® Olive Oil, Sprinkled with GOYA® Adobo and then grilled until charred in spots. I am fixing Summer Corn Salad as I type(it's in the fridge chillin) , I am sure we will enjoy it as much as all the other recipes I have been privileged to find on your site… This Summer Corn Salad uses the best of the summer harvest and is packed full of flavor, with a wonderful crunch from the fresh vegetables! Check out this page for more delicious summer recipe.