Healthy And Colorful Vegan Summer Salad.
Ingredients of Healthy And Colorful Vegan Summer Salad
- It’s 1 of Yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 10 of Radishes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Diced green cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of Canned corn.
- It’s 1 can of Six bean mix.
- You need 1 cup of Quinoa.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Greek spices.
- You need 1 tbsp of Parsley.
Healthy And Colorful Vegan Summer Salad instructions
- Start by cooking the quinoa; use a cup of rinced, uncooked quinoa and 1 1/2 cup of water, add vegetable broth and boil for 20 minutes, or until all water is absorbed..
- While the quinoa is cooking, dice all the washed vegetables (not the lemon!) to desired size. Put them in a large salad bowl..
- Rince the corn kennels and pour into the vegetables. Do the same with the can of six bean mix..
- Mix throughly but carefully (you wouldn't want to make mashed beans and corn lol) with a wooden spoon and add in the spices..
- Take your cooked quinoa and rince it with cold water until cold. Pour into the salad bowl. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the salad. Mix throughly..
- Serve ice cold with a dash of extra lemon juice and a little extra parsley on top. Enjoy!.