Capiz Mangagat Fish in Mango Sauce And Malabar Salad. This mango sauce or dip is easy to make. The bright color and amazing flavor will wow any guests. Depending on the ripeness and sweetness of your mango, you may have to add a little more sugar.
Add in onion, chilli and ginger; cook for a couple of minutes. Add in the mango juice; when it comes to the boil, add in the mango pulp, coriander, basil and apple vinegar; leave to boil for a few seconds and then. Green Mango with Fish Sauce and Eating LocalJust as Delish. You can cook Capiz Mangagat Fish in Mango Sauce And Malabar Salad using 30 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Capiz Mangagat Fish in Mango Sauce And Malabar Salad
- Prepare of FOR FISH:.
- Prepare 2 lb. of Mangrove Snapper (Mangagat Fish).
- Prepare of BREADING:.
- You need 1 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of Cayenne.
- It’s 1 pinch of pf salt and black pepper.
- Prepare of MANGO SAUCE:.
- Prepare 1 of Ripe Mango.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of Paprika.
- It’s of Chilli.
- You need of creamy sweet potato.
- You need 1/4 Kg. of Sweet Potato (Violet color).
- You need 3 Tbsp. of Coconut milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of malabar salad.
- Prepare of Malabar Spinach (Alugbati leaves).
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of Cidar Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Olive Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For Plating :.
- You need of Cucumber.
- You need of Small onions.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes.
Bird's eye chili, raw honey, green mango, fish sauce. This mango salsa would be fantastic on fish tacos or just about any fresh, Mexican-themed dish, really. I can confirm that it goes well with chips, guacamole and black bean tacos. It was a big hit at my friend's potluck dinner!
Capiz Mangagat Fish in Mango Sauce And Malabar Salad step by step
- First Fillet the Snaper Fish..
- For breading: Combine all ingredients and set a side..
- Heat Oil..
- Meanwhile combine all mango sauce ingredients in a blender and blend well. Ensure to adjust the salt ang chilli to your desire. Set aside. Transfer to a container and put in the fridge..
- Boil sweet potato..
- When the cooking oil is ready. Put the fish fillet in the breading mixture and coat both side then put in hot oil for about 2 minutes each side..
- When sweet potato is already done boiling. Mash it using a Fork and strainer, transfer to a sauce fan under low heat. add coconut milk, salt and pepper and stair until dry. Then set aside.
- When the fish and Sweet potato is done. Boil water for Malabar Spinach and blanch it (to know more on how to blanch search it on youtube)..
- Meanwhile combine all the Spinach salad Ingredients Oil, Pepper, vinegar and salt. (You can combine both the malabar and the vinegar mixture or after plating to control the wetness in the plate)..
- For Plating.
- You can decide on how you want to plate your dishes. Use your imagination and work with your skill. (There are many tips on how to plate on youtube) or else you can copy the Picture above..
You could also serve it on salad or just eat it straight out of the bowl as a salad. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Fish Fried Fish Sauce Mango Spicy. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. Served with a citrus mango sauce. Recently at a restaurant in LA I had another delicious crab mango salad, this time with avocado and surrounded by peeled ruby red grapefruit.