Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
Ingredients of Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- Prepare 250 grams of softened butter or dairy-free spread.
- Prepare 250 grams of chestnut mushrooms, finely chopped.
- It’s 30 grams of dried porcini mushrooms or mixed mushrooms such as shiitake and oyster, soaked, drained then finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 3 clove of of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of sprigs of thyme.
- You need 1 of juice from half a lemon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brandy.
- You need 1 of handful of chopped parsley and tarragon.
- You need 1 of mixed salad leaves and toast to serve.
Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free instructions
- Melt 50g of the butter then fry off the onion and garlic in it until softened.
- Add the mushrooms and thyme and coat in the butter, then cook until soft, around 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and brandy and cook for 2 minutes or until the liquid has gone.
- Take off the heat and remove the thyme sprigs.
- Mix in the parsley and tarragon then let cool completely.
- Mix the mushrooms with the rest of the butter and divide into 4 ramekins.
- Chill until firm or up to 2 days, then serve.
- One ramekin will be enough for 2 people to share. Serve spread on toasted bagette or ciabatta bread with a mixed salad.