Vegan falafel, hummus bowl. This vegan falafel recipe with beetroot is a simple falafel recipe. Mediterranean Vegan Hummus Bowl – Healthy Falafel Salad! If you're a fan of the popular plant-based bowls, Buddha bowls, you've got to try the latest new trend: vegan hummus bowls!
Our Chef Tom demonstrates how to make a Hummus & Falafel bowl using Grecian Delight Hummus and Falafel Fritters. Meal-prep these authentic falafels and freeze for the busy workweek. You want it to be blended well, like a coarse paste, but not as smooth as hummus. You can cook Vegan falafel, hummus bowl using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan falafel, hummus bowl
- Prepare 1 of pouch of cooked Quinoa.
- You need 1 tub of shop bought hummus.
- It’s 1 packet of falafel (spinach in this case).
- It’s 1 of peeled and grated carrot.
- You need 4 of dessert spoons of pickled cabbage from a jar.
- Prepare 4 of dessert spoonfuls of frozen soya beans.
- Prepare of French salad dressing.
- You need 4 of teaspoonfuls of mixed seeds.
- You need of Pickled hot peppers to garnish (optional).
Vegan pumpkin-lentil falafel are nestled into roomy bowls alongside tangy millet tabbouleh, zesty pumpkin hummus, roasted cumin carrots, and warm pita bread. Use your favorite recipe to make your own falafel fritters for this recipe, or use store-bought as a shortcut. Separately, combine the tahini sauce ingredients to make the tahini sauce for drizzling. Build your bowls by spreading hummus evenly around a bowl in a circular.
Vegan falafel, hummus bowl step by step
- Take two bowls or lunchboxes and split the ingredients between them, ideally in this order; quinoa, carrot, cabbage, soya beans*, hummus, falafel, dressing, seeds, peppers..
- If preparing in advance, add the soya beans still frozen, otherwise take them out of the freezer 10-15 minutes before putting the bowls together to let them thaw a bit before eating..
Crispy Vegan Black Bean Falafel Bowls for an easy and healthy gluten-free meal! I don't think there has been a time I have ever said I made these Crispy Vegan Black Bean Falafels after trying Blue Moose of Boulder's Lime and Black Bean Hummus. It was such a unique hummus. And it's as easy as that. One more note: I like to dip the roasted veggies and baked falafels in the hummus – this is ▸ ▹ Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free, nut-free.