Vickys Hot & Sour Beef Salad, GF DF EF SF NF.
Ingredients of Vickys Hot & Sour Beef Salad, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 450 grams of rump steak.
- Prepare of juice of 1 lime.
- You need 2 tbsp of thai sweet chilli dipping sauce.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 250 grams of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber, peeled, halved lengthways and sliced.
- It’s 15 grams of fresh chopped mint.
- It’s 15 grams of fresh chopped coriander.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare of whole lettuce leaves as needed.
- Prepare 300 grams of rice noodles – optional.
Vickys Hot & Sour Beef Salad, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan and cook the steak for 4 minutes, turning once, until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat the lime juice and dipping sauce until melted and warm.
- Put the onion, tomatoes, cucumber, mint and coriander into a large serving bowl. Slice the steak into strips and add to the bowl with the lime dressing and toss to combine.
- Season to taste then divide between 4 plates. Serve with the whole lettuce leaves, using them to help scoop up the salad.
- For a more substantial meal, add cooked noodles to the salad before mixing.