Vickys Pea, Mint & Spinach Salad with Dressing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nuy-Free.
Ingredients of Vickys Pea, Mint & Spinach Salad with Dressing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nuy-Free
- Prepare 400 grams of frozen peas.
- Prepare 200 grams of sugar snap peas.
- You need 200 grams of snow peas.
- It’s 150 grams of baby spinach.
- It’s 1 bunch of mint, leaves picked off.
- It’s 1 of red onion, finely sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 100 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped or minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
Vickys Pea, Mint & Spinach Salad with Dressing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nuy-Free instructions
- Cook all the peas in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes until tender, then refresh in cold water and drain. Set aside with the spinach, mint and onion.
- Mix the mustard and olive oil together, then whisk in the EVOO and the rest of the dressing ingredients into a large bowl. Add the peas, mint, onion and spinach and toss through then serve.