Autumn Eggplant Mapo Ramen.
Ingredients of Autumn Eggplant Mapo Ramen
- Prepare 2 packages of Miso flavored ramen noodles (I used Maruchan brand).
- Prepare 1 of Green onion.
- It’s 2 of leaves Lettuce.
- It’s 2 small of Eggplants.
- Prepare 120 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic (grated).
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Tian mian jiang sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of For the katakuriko slurry:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 90 ml of Water.
Autumn Eggplant Mapo Ramen step by step
- Finely chop the green onions and shred the lettuce..
- Cut the eggplants in half vertically, and thinly slice, then soak in salted water (not listed) to remove the astringency..
- Heat sesame oil in a pot. Sauté the onions, garlic, ginger, and doubanjiang until aromatic. Add beef and sauté well, and then add tianmianjiang..
- Drain the water once the pork has cooked through, add drained eggplant, hot water for the soup, ramen soup packets, and boil..
- Add noodles once the eggplant softens, thicken with the katakuriko slurry once the noodles have boiled, transfer to a bowl, and scatter lettuce on top..