Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~.
Ingredients of Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~
- It’s 150 grams of Tofu.
- It’s 50 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 5 cm of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 bunch of Komatsuna.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ●Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Tianmianjiang.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Douchi.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Ra-yu.
- You need 1 tsp of Shaoxing wine (or sake if unavailable).
- Prepare 1 clove of ●Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 of ●Ichimi spice.
- It’s 400 ml of ☆Hot water (or cold).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Chinese soup stock (Weipa, etc.).
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Sichuan pepper (powdered).
- Prepare 1 of bundle Chinese-style noodles.
Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~ instructions
- Blanch the komatsuna for about 30 seconds, and cut into easy-to-eat sizes. Cut the tofu into cubes, and finely chop the Japanese leeks..
- Mix all of the • ingredients together..
- Boil hot water for the noodles..
- Coat a frying pan with oil, and sauté the ground pork. After it has browned, add Step 2 and coat everything in the mixture..
- Add tofu and all of the ☆ ingredients, and bring to a boil. During that time, put the noodles into the boiled water, and boil as instructed on the package..
- Just a moment before the noodles are done, mix in the Japanese leeks and Sichuan pepper to the boiling frying pan..
- Drain the cooled noodles in a sieve, and transfer to the ramen bowl. Add the soup on top, top with the komatsuna, and it is done!.