Thick and Rich Miso Tonkotsu (Pork Base) Ramen Noodles.
Ingredients of Thick and Rich Miso Tonkotsu (Pork Base) Ramen Noodles
- You need of Miso tonkotsu ramen soup.
- You need 500 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 500 ml of Water.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Chinese Chicken stock powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Weipa.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Miso.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Tian mian jiang (Chinese sweet bean paste).
- You need of Ingredients (your favorites ).
- You need 3 of servings Chinese noodles (or cellophane noodles, shirataki noodles).
- It’s 3 of Flavoured boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Flavoured wood ear muchrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Char siu pork.
- You need 1 of Green onions or scallions.
- Prepare 1 of Ground sesame seeds.
Thick and Rich Miso Tonkotsu (Pork Base) Ramen Noodles step by step
- Add all the ingredients except for the miso into a pot, and turn on the heat. Warm the mixture while stirring until it's just about to boil. If it boils, the flavour will dissipate, so be careful..
- Strain the miso and tian mian jiang over the pot, and mix, then the soup is done..
- Transfer the freshly cooked noodles into a bowl, pour the soup over, put the toppings, then it's done..
- This is easier! Here is a recipe for normal tonkotsu ramen noodles..
- Here is a recipe for cold noodles with dipping sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152246-cold-tonkotsu-ramen-with-dipping-sauce.