Super Easy & Rich Soy Sauce Ramen.
Ingredients of Super Easy & Rich Soy Sauce Ramen
- It’s 1 of pack Chinese egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 dash of Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 250 of to 300 ml Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Weipa.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
Super Easy & Rich Soy Sauce Ramen instructions
- Boil plenty of water in a large pot. Loosen the noodles..
- In a sauce pan, add the garlic, doubanjiang, and sesame oil, and heat on medium..
- Cook until fragrant, and when the doubanjiang starts to splatter, add water, then mix in the Weipa, soy sauce, sake, and oyster sauce..
- Boil the noodles to al dente firmness, transfer to a bowl, then add the soup. Top with your choice of ingredients, then it's ready to eat..
- I topped mine with quartered and parboiled bok choy, char sui (Chinese roasted pork), wakame seaweed, and chopped green onions..