Ramen Shop at Home (Soy Sauce Flavor).
Ingredients of Ramen Shop at Home (Soy Sauce Flavor)
- Prepare 800 ml of Water.
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆ Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Chinese soup stock or Weipa.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆ Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of portions Chinese-style noodles.
- It’s 1 of Vegetables and proteins of your choice.
Ramen Shop at Home (Soy Sauce Flavor) step by step
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Turn off the heat and add all the ingredients and stir. Turn on the heat again, bring it to a boil, and the soup is done..
- Cook the Chinese-style noodles. Pour the soup into a bowl right before the noodles are done. Drain the noodles, transfer to the bowl and top with your favorite toppings..
- Suggested toppings: Our family usually top our ramen with char siu, boiled egg, menma (pickled bamboo shoots), and green onions..
- Lately I've been using user "Demingo's" piquant pickled bamboo shoots. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144269-spicy-pickled-bamboo-shoots.
- I sometimes make the char sui by "Mama Ebi". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149711-melt-in-your-mouth-char-siu-in-a-pressure-cooker.