Vegan "tuna" salad sarmie. Chickpea Tuna Salad – This classic vegan tuna salad is the BEST and so easy to make! It's a fan-favorite that's loved by all types of eaters! This 'Chickpea of the Sea' Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich is easy, healthy, delicious and sustainable!
Chickpeas and heart of palm give it the perfect texture, but the real magic is in the dulse flakes that infuse it with the perfect savory seafood flavor. I'm going to be straight with you guys: back when I. This vegan tuna hasn't the same texture than real tuna and it isn't the most beautiful recipe we've ever shared, but it has a delicious fishy flavor thanks to the nori sheet and the rest of the ingredients we've used. You can have Vegan "tuna" salad sarmie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan "tuna" salad sarmie
- You need 1 tin of drained and rinsed chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of diced rosa tomato.
- It’s 1/4 of diced onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of B-Well mayo.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely diced chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mediterranean delicacies red pepper dip.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
If you miss tuna, give this recipe a try, it's awesome! Vegan tuna salad will change the way you do lunch, I swear! So, make a plan to soak sunflower seeds this weekend, make it your mission to pack these tuna collard wraps in your lunch next week, and be sure to bring a couple of extra wraps for your colleagues so. Vegan Tuna Salad – A fishless version of a old classic.
Vegan "tuna" salad sarmie instructions
- Smash your chickpeas until they're a little chunky, not smooth.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve on bread, toast or as a salad.
It's creamy, tangy, briny, and so delicious! Pile it high on toasted bread, stuff it into pita pockets, toss it with leafy greens, spread it on crackers, or just eat it with a spoon! Veganizing tuna salad is SO easy! We thought that it would be fitting to make a classic vegan tuna salad as a part of our vegan fish taste test video on YouTube. This vegan tuna salad is one of our go to meals when we are feeling super hungry but don't want to cook.