Green tofu spread. The Best Tofu Spread Recipes on Yummly This is a favorite vegetarian sandwich spread made with tofu. Makes a great sandwich filling or Add celery and green onion to the tofu.
The Tofu Spread recipe out of our category Tofu! Add the tofu and spread out across the surface of the pan. Szechuan Tofu & Green Bean Stir-Fry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. You can have Green tofu spread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green tofu spread
- Prepare 1 block of firm tofu, cut in cubes (I used fine herbs flavored but you can use any you want).
- It’s 2 cups of fresh kale or spinach leafs.
- It’s 4 of large tablespoon salad dressing (miracle whip or vegan type).
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- It’s of avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil.
This easy recipe highlights fresh, quick-cooking spring greens stir-fried with tofu. Use bok choy, spinach, arugula, watercress, or whatever greens you have on hand. Simple Tofu Green Bean Stir Fry. If you know what I'm talking about, I've got the perfect dish for you today – my Simple Tofu Green Bean Stir Fry.
Green tofu spread step by step
- Put tofu cubes & kale/spinach leafs in a food processor and pulse till everything is chopped.
- Add salad dressing & spices and turn to high speed till everything is blended well.
- If you feel texture is to pasty, add oil of choice a little bit at a time while at high speed till you get the texture you want (I had to add about 1 tablespoon of avocado oil).
- Serve and enjoy! 😊.
Tofu rich in protein helps in weight management, preventing anemia & osteoporosis & lowering cholesterol levels. Tofu is rich in calcium, iron & anticancer properties. Just a little side note: I really like tofu but for various reasons I like to limit my soy consumption to once or It's made locally with organic, non-gmo soybeans and it's honestly the best tofu I've ever had. Mazel Tofu is a healthy and delicious spread, made from non-GMO, preservative-free, wholesome ingredients. I had lots of beet greens on hand during the week that I was testing all of these beet recipes, so I Swirl in the oil by adding it to the sides of the pan and swirling the pan, then add the tofu and spread.