Refreshing Chicken Soup Stock (For Shio Ramen).
Ingredients of Refreshing Chicken Soup Stock (For Shio Ramen)
- Prepare 1 of bird Chicken carcass.
- It’s 10 of Chicken drumettes.
- You need 5 of The green portion of Japanese leeks.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 4 liter of Water.
Refreshing Chicken Soup Stock (For Shio Ramen) instructions
- Marinate the chicken drumettes in soy sauce and then cook in a 250°C oven for 20 minutes. (If using a frying pan, cook for 10 minutes.).
- You can also scrape off the meat from the chicken drumettes..
- Wash the chicken carcass..
- Put the carcass into a large pot and fill with water until covered..
- Turn on the heat. Once it comes to a boil, dump out the water..
- Rinse the carcass with running water and remove the internal organs and bloody parts..
- Place the chicken carcass and the other ingredients into a large pot and let it simmer on low heat. (I used a 7 liter stockpot.).
- Let it simmer for a long time as you continuously remove the scum that rises to the surface. It should be simmering so that there are tiny bubbles, make sure it doesn't come to a complete boil. Also, try not to stir it..
- Remove the vegetables, and it's done!.
- Scoop out the clear layer on the top and it's ready to use. It's refreshing and delicious!.