Corn & Avocado Salad (VG, VEG). Corn, gluten-free cereal grain native to the Americas. corn germinationTime-lapse video, filmed over three weeks, of the underground germination of sweet corn (Zea mays variety saccharata). CORN Meaning: "grain," Old English corn "single seed of a cereal plant; seeds of cereal plants generally; plants which… Definitions of corn from WordNet. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /kɔːn/. (US, Canada) IPA(key): /kɔɹn/. From Middle English corn, from Old English corn, from Proto-Germanic *kurną, from Proto-Indo-European *ǵr̥h₂nóm ("grain; worn-down"), from *ǵerh₂- ("grow old, mature").
The fruit itself comprises the following parts: A hard core made of dense organic matter. Popcorn and sweet corn are popular varieties, but refined corn products are also widely consumed Corn is typically yellow but comes in a variety of other colors, such as red, orange, purple, blue, white. corn – WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. English definition English synonyms English-Spanish English-French English-Italian. You can have Corn & Avocado Salad (VG, VEG) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn & Avocado Salad (VG, VEG)
- It’s of The Salad.
- Prepare 3 of – Sweet raw Corn cobs.
- Prepare 1 of – Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of – Big handful of Flat Leaf Parsley.
- You need 1 of – Large Garlic clove.
- You need 1/2 of – Medium Spanish Onion.
- Prepare 1 of – TBLS of Nuttlex (vegan butter).
- Prepare of The Dressing.
- It’s 1 of – TBLS of Olive Oil.
- You need of Juice from 1 & a half small Lemons/Limes.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
Any of numerous cultivated forms of a widely grown, usually tall annual cereal grass bearing. Corn definition: Corn is used to refer to crops such as wheat and barley. Corn is a tall plant which produces long vegetables covered with yellow seeds. It can also be used to refer to the yellow seeds.
Corn & Avocado Salad (VG, VEG) instructions
- THE SALAD: Boil Corn till cooked – Set aside on paper towel. In a pan add the butter with a dash of the Olive Oil (save the rest for later), wait till u hear a soft sizzling noise then add the Corn turning only once golden. Set aside on a paper towel and let it cool down completely..
- Finely chop the Garlic, then add the remaining Olive Oil back to your pan and get that oil hot. Once sizzling add the Garlic and fry till a light golden colour (this will take only 2-3min). Take pan off heat and with a fork remove the Garlic from the oil onto a paper towel. Transfer the Olive Oil used to fry Garlic to a small container. The rest of the now infused Olive Oil will become part of the dressing..
- Finely slice/dice the Spanish Onions, add to your mixing bowl..
- Once Corn is cold remove the kernels using a knife, add to mixing bowl..
- Add the cooled fried Garlic to your mixing bowl..
- Using a knife gently carve some square into one half of the Avocado and then grab your spookn and scoop it out directly I to your mixing bowl repeat process to the other half of your Avocado..
- THE DRESSING Squeeze the lemons over a seive directly into the container holding the infused Garlic Olive Oil. Add a generous amount of Salt & Pepper. Pop a lid on your container and shake until dressing combined..
- Add dressing to your mixing bowl and gently stir everything through evenly..
- Check your seasoning, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve immediately!.
- EXTRA HINTS: This great dish would pair up famously with Spanish, Portuguese, South American & Mexican dishes. You could add some goats cheese or fetta to amp up this dish. Diced Callipo Mango would also give this Salad a nice kick!.
Corn means mid grade weed, better than regular, not as good as kush. It started as a breed of east Texas weed that had small buds resembling popcorn. Corn definition, a tall cereal plant, Zea mays, cultivated in many varieties, having a jointed, solid stem and bearing the grain, seeds, or kernels on large ears. Wikipedia Article About Corn on Wikipedia. Because of its high protein and carbohydrate content, corn has been an important nutritional resource for thousands of years.