South African Ramen.
Ingredients of South African Ramen
- You need 100 g of Egg noodles cooked.
- You need 5 strips of bacon soft cooked roughly chopped.
- It’s of For broth.
- It’s 50 g of celery finely chopped.
- Prepare 50 g of onions grated.
- Prepare 100 ml of pork broth.
- You need 100 ml of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic grated.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger grated.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chill peppers chopped.
- Prepare 400 ml of water.
- You need to taste of Salt and white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce reduced salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of oyster sauce.
South African Ramen instructions
- Take all broth ingredients and place in a pot and bring to boil, leave a bit of celery out to place on dish after cooking let the mixture reduce by a quarter to get richer flavor..
- Once broth is completed add salt and pepper to taste if needed..
- Place the noodles and bacon in a bowl add broth top with seaweed and chopped celery and enjoy.