Jicama Vegan Salad.
Ingredients of Jicama Vegan Salad
- It’s 2 cup of jicama.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of fine chili powder.
Jicama Vegan Salad step by step
- Removed the skin then cut jicama into bite size.
- drizzle generously fresh lemon juice and fine chili powder.
- BEST HAVE IT CHILLED ON VERY VERY HOT SUMMER DAY.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY JICAMA RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335239-jicama-stew-vegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347697-jicama-and-carrot-slaw https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364561-jicama-salad.