Ingredients of Baileys Icecream
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream or double cream or thicken cream.
- Prepare 50 g of condensed milk.
- You need 30 ml of Baileys.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 50 g of raisin (optional).
- It’s 30 g of chocolate chips (optional).
- You need 1 of ziplock bag.
Baileys Icecream instructions
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream until soft peak..
- Fold in baileys, vanilla, raisin, chocolate chips & condensed milk and swiftly until well mixed. Transfer to your desired container. Put it in a ziplock bag. Keep in freezer for at least 5 hours or preferably overnight..
- To serve, allow the ice cream to sit for a few minutes at room temperature, wet an ice cream scoop and spoon into dishes, scoop onto cones, or eat straight from the container like I typically do..