1st go homemade burger.
Ingredients of 1st go homemade burger
- You need 500 g of minced beef.
- Prepare 2 of x table spoon of hot chilli.
- Prepare 2 of x TS of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 2 of x TS of mustard.
- It’s 2 of x cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Fine cut onion – hand full.
- It’s of Grated cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Garnish.
1st go homemade burger step by step
- Mix the mince, garlic, chilli sauce, Worcester sauce, mustard and onion with a tiny bit of olive oil. Make 4 decent sized burgers..
- Gently fry the burger. About 8 mins each side for well done..
- Add cheese.
- Cover and let the cheese melt.
- Add garnish.
- Devour 😛.