Chicken and Soy Milk Soup (or Ramen Noodles).
Ingredients of Chicken and Soy Milk Soup (or Ramen Noodles)
- Prepare 100 g of minced chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of grated or chopped ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 cup of soy milk (unsweetened).
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg (optional).
- You need 1 splash of chili oil (optional).
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Chicken and Soy Milk Soup (or Ramen Noodles) step by step
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet on medium heat and add the ginger. Stir fry until fragrant and add the green onions and chicken. Fry until the chicken has changed color..
- Add the chicken stock and bring to boil. If you would like to add the egg, you can drop it in at this point. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes or until the egg white is cooked but the egg yolk is still raw. If you are not using the egg, proceed to 3..
- Add the soy milk and heat it until it is hot. (Do not boil on high heat once you have added the soy milk as it will curdle).
- Remove from heat, garnish with finely chopped green onions and sprinkle the chili oil if desired. If you are adding noodles, boil them while you are making this soup. Drain, and place it in a bowl and pour the soup over it..