My Husband's Favorite Soy Sauce Ramen Noodles.
Ingredients of My Husband's Favorite Soy Sauce Ramen Noodles
- Prepare of Soup Base:.
- Prepare 350 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Additions:.
- It’s 1 of bundle Chinese-style noodles.
- You need 1 of Toppings and condiments of your liking.
My Husband's Favorite Soy Sauce Ramen Noodles instructions
- Heat all of the soup base ingredients in a pan..
- Boil the noodles in a separate pan, and strain with sieve..
- Prepare the toppings and condiments of your liking..
- Pour the soup you made at Step 1 in a bowl, and add the noodles, toppings and seasonings..
- I topped mine with an boiled egg, homemade chicken ham and green onion..