Mini Taco Salads.
Ingredients of Mini Taco Salads
- Prepare 1 bag of of Tostitos Scoops white corn chips.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 head of lettuce, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 large of tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of container of sour cream, depending on how much you want.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning, if you want.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, or mexican style cheese.
Mini Taco Salads instructions
- Cook ground beef thoroughly in a medium-large skillet. Add taco seasoning to the meat if you wish, some prefer it plain..
- Heat refried beans in a pot or in the microwave, whichever you prefer, until steaming..
- Spoon a tiny amount of both the refried beans and the meat into each scoop chip, then place a few of each vegetable except the lettuce, then add cheese. Add a tiny amount of sour cream (if you want it), then lay the lettuce on top so it'll stick. :).
- Enjoy while it's hot! :).