Salad Stuffed Shells.
Ingredients of Salad Stuffed Shells
- You need 1 of box of jumbo shells cooked al dente and drained.
- It’s 2 of heads of romaine chopped small.
- It’s 1 of large tomato seeded and diced small.
- It’s 1 of cucumber peeled,seeded and diced.
- You need 1/2 lb of ham,diced (I just had my deli give me a 1/2 chunk).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of good quality parmesan,either shredded or shaved.
- You need 1/3 cup of roasted red peppers,drained well and chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of pepperocini peppers, drained and chopped.
- You need 2/3 cup of Italian dressing of choice(I used Kraft Tuscan House Italian).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
Salad Stuffed Shells step by step
- Place shells on a large serving plate. There will be 35 shells to a box usually and some always break so this recipe fills 30 shells..
- Combine all remaining ingredients. Mix very well. Its a small amount of dressing for a lot of ingredients but you just want it to lightly coat not saturate..
- Begin filling shells with salad! That's it!! Drizzle with a scant amount of dressing if desired. Place on a table and watch them disappear!!.