Crispy Green Salad.
Ingredients of Crispy Green Salad
- Prepare 1 of tomato (cut into 8 equal parts).
- Prepare 2 bunches of mizuna/potherb mustard (cut into 3 cm length).
- It’s 5 leaves of lettuce (tear into pieces).
- You need 1/2 of cucumber (thinly shredded).
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of spaghetti (cut into short pieces, pan fry with a little oil for 10~20 seconds).
- You need to taste of mayonnaise.
- It’s DRESSING: of (mixed in advance).
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dashi (if you have).
Crispy Green Salad instructions
- Combine mizuna, half the lettuce, cucumber, pan fried spaghetti, and dressing in a large bowl..
- Arrange the other half lettuce on a serving plate and put the mixture (step 1) along with the tomato on top. Spread mayonnaise over them..