Soy Sauce Stewed Eggs.
Ingredients of Soy Sauce Stewed Eggs
- You need of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Salt or Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 dozen of Eggs.
- It’s of Soy Sauce Preparation.
- It’s 2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Five Spice Powder.
Soy Sauce Stewed Eggs instructions
- Hard boil the eggs..
- Remove the eggshells, avoid damages to the egg while peeling..
- In another saucepan add water, soy sauce, sugar and five spice powder and bring to simmer..
- Once it's simmering, add the peeled hard boiled eggs to the saucepan..
- Take a spoon and babysit the eggs to make sure that the sides are being evenly coated with the sauce..
- Let the eggs simmer in the soy sauce mixture for 15-20 minutes..
- Take the eggs out carefully and place them in a bowl add little bit of the sauce to it..
- Let it rest for 5 minutes..
- You can enjoy the soy sauce stewed eggs warm or cold..