Negi-Meshi (Rice with Leeks) from a Ramen Noodle Bar.
Ingredients of Negi-Meshi (Rice with Leeks) from a Ramen Noodle Bar
- Prepare 1/2 of Japanese leek (the white part).
- It’s 1/3 bunch of Green scallions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Weipa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Shio-koji (salt fermented rice malt).
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Sake, mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
Negi-Meshi (Rice with Leeks) from a Ramen Noodle Bar instructions
- Chop the leek and scallion into small rounds. If you'd like, soak in water to remove the spiciness..
- Mix all ★ condiments and microwave. 10 to 20 seconds is fine, since it's only to evaporate the alcohol..
- Mix the condiments from step 2. Add sesame oil..
- Scoop rice into a rice bowl. Top with pepper that is coarsely ground, the condiments from step 3, leek, and scallions. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and serve..